Monday, November 23, 2009

wedding weight

Hey all!!
Because of school conflicts, Brian and I set our wedding date pretty far in advance (Sept. 9, 2011). And because we have so much time, we haven't planned anything besides booking our hall. This summer I plan on picking my dress, which is why I'm writing this post.
My plan is to (hopefully!) lose another 15 pounds by then. I know from experience that the last leg of weight loss is always the most difficult, so I need to get a head start. My goal is to go down 1 dress size before I go dress shopping. Now I know what foods to eat that will help the process, but I need help in the exercise department.
I loathe working out! My whole life I've been waiting for a switch to flip that will make me one of those crazy women that enjoy running and going to the gym, but it's never happened. I know that I could lose the 15 pounds faster if I incorporated exercise. What I really want are some tips or specific work outs that I could benefit most from. And who doesn't want toned arms for the big day?? I WANT TONED ARMS!!! =]
To my other livinghealthy5 ladies who love to work out---any advice?
Thanks, all!!!

*sara

No comments:

Post a Comment